AgileFrame Project Management Course

AgileFrame Project Management Course

AnĀ AgileFrame Project Management courseĀ was offered by the NGCM CDT. Initially this was intended to be a three-day AgileFrameĀ® Project Management course on the University campus in April 2020. The course was postponed and was rearranged in an online format to run over 4 Thursdays in June 2020 (June 04, 11, 18 and 25).

From the AgileFrame website: ā€œThis course will help to enhance your general project management understanding and develop your skill level within different project approaches, for example, traditional, lean and agile. AgileFrame equips project practitioners with a flexible AgileFrame phase cycle, and a range of grounded principles, pragmatic themes and sound techniques, to deliver successful projects.ā€ All of our attendees completed the course and passed the exam to receive an AgileFrame certificate.

The course went very well and we had some very positive feedback from the attendees:Ā “I think this course was very useful ā€“ I feel like I have a good understanding about project management and a way to approach that when I manage projects in the future.”Ā “I found the course very helpful ā€“ Iā€™ve already started to apply some of the approaches detailed in the course to my PhD working practices.” “This was a great opportunity to have: in addition to helpingĀ  my PhD work, I think itā€™ll be beneficial to bring into my career post-PhD and will definitely boost my employability and differentiate me from other PhD students.”Ā “I thought the course was brilliant, and I hope that similar courses will come up in the future!